Monday, March 1, 2010

A lot can happen in a year

It's crazy to think that one year ago I was in high school. I was just finishing basketball and I was done with it!! YAY! One year ago I graduated from seminary AND high school. One year ago I had the best friend I could ask for. One year ago I had a great relationship with a wonderful guy. One year ago I wasn't confused. One year ago I was in shape and could run longer than 5 minutes. One year ago my nephew wasn't even one year old. One year ago I didn't have such great friends. One year ago I was still in Young Womens. One year ago I was looking into his eyes :) One year ago I wasn't afraid of him leaving. One year ago nothing was screwed up by me. One year ago....

Its crazy how things change in one year. How you can change in one year. I am not sure if I am nervous or excited for this next year to come and go. Excitement and fear both fill my emotional tanks. I don't want time to fly by too fast, but at the same time it would be nice if it could speed up just a little. ( For some odd reason I just thought of "When you find the one you want to spend the rest of your life with you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible" I have no idea why I thought about that.... but I did).

One year ago I didn't have a blog :P

One year ago my sleeping habits were A LOT better than this!! Goodnight :D

2 comments:

  1. You're cute Buzz. I love you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) I love you too :) One year ago you were just a newly wed :) haha

    ReplyDelete