Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Complaint

I am filing a complaint. I know that it isn't a good characteristic to complain but I think I am going to do it anyway. So, I don't understand. So I've heard there are a lot of guys "after" me. They would love to be my bf. Well the sad thing is, I am not interested in any of these great guys. Either they are ready for marriage, just not my type, or everything I have ever wanted but I am just not attracted to them in anyway! There is no chemistry. I can't like them no matter how hard I try. They all tease too much. I can handle teasing but after a while I get sick of it.
I feel like my heart can't feel anymore. That could explain why I have been feeling so empty lately. The last time I let my heart fall in love with someone they turned around and broke it. I hadn't felt that way in a long time. In a very long time in fact. I wanted him to be with me. I thought we would make a great couple, but he had other thoughts. He didn't want anything to do with me after the second date. Although he had already held my hand and got really close to kissing me, but apparently that meant nothing to him when it meant everything to me. Why do guys not understand the concept of girls? I have no idea what goes through a guys mind (probably just food or something) when girls are constantly thinking about things. Ugh. I'm just tired of being alone I guess. Everyone tells me that I could fix that because of the guys that I know. But I don't want to put them through the pain of dating me when I don't have feelings for them in that way. I couldn't allow myself to do that. I should stop now while I am ahead of myself and not drive all my readers away. Thank you for listening to my sob-story of what is going through my mind tonight.

2 comments:

  1. Give up men for the next two years.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Whitney. I know exactly how you feel. and I love you, dearie!! Don't give up. Trust me, I haven't had a boy in FOREVER... but you'll get there. Just keep busy. And go to bed earlier so you don't have to think about it. haha That's the only advice I can give you. Just keep getting out there and meeting boys! It's fun, but just go with the flow.. if that makes any sense. We should have a girls night and chat. :) LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete