Tuesday, March 9, 2010

BUTTERFLY


Beauty
Under-estimated
Talented
Tempted
Elegant
Radiant
Flawless
Light
Young

Every time a see the beautiful butterfly,
I think of my sister with a sparkle in my eye.
She had a great smile and a really big heart,
Unfortunately from this world, she had to part.
I have fond memories with her in my mind,
All I need to do is search and those memories find.
For I fear that she is slipping away and I cannot grasp,
The life that we shared together in the past.
But there is a wonderful thing put on the world now,
The knowledge that I can see her again some how.
I live the commandments of the one true God,
I have to be honest, loyal and not a fraud.
The gospel of Jesus Christ is the key,
To have a family for all time and eternity.
It's a comforting thought that I have this blessing,
To be with a family where no one is missing.

No comments:

Post a Comment